Our PTA have a fabulous events website. The site contains lots of information on the events the PTA are organising and activities they are running. it is a quick and easy way to book tickets and see what they are doing.
Click on the link below to take you to their page.
All parents and carers of children who attend the school, and staff who work at the school are automatically members of the Parent Teacher Association (PTA).
We have five main aims in working in the school community:
• To foster good relationships between school and home
• To support the school (and our children) by organising events to raise money that provides extra activities which enhance the children’s learning and their environment
• To support other charities such as Children in Need and Red Nose Day
• To support the efforts of the Year 5 fundraising committee
• To have fun achieving the above.
The PTA is run by a core of volunteers who regularly attend the PTA meetings and help to organise events. There is a small committee made up of the chair, secretary and treasurer. However everyone is free to contribute as little or as much as they like as infrequently or as often as they like.
Mrs G. Hobbs (Chairperson)
Mrs H. Deacon (Secretary)
Miss G Major (Treasurer)